You are here: News > May 17, 2013
May 17, 2013
Livingston Moderates State Procurement Panel
Scott Livingston moderated a panel on state procurement at the Montgomery County Chamber of Commerce GovConNet Procurement Conference.
Moderator- Scott A. Livingston, Esq., Maryland Procurement Lawyer, Rifkin, Livingston, Levitan & Silver, LLC (RLLS)
- Thomas Hickey, Director of Procurement, Maryland Department of Transportation (MDOT)
- William F. Armstrong, Director of Procurement and Logistics, Maryland Department of General Services (MD DGS)
- James S. Stirling, P.E., Director, Department of Procurement and Supply, University of Maryland (UMD)
- Michael Meinl, Procurement Analyst, Department of Maryland Information Technology
- Michael E. Balderson, Contract Administrator, MD Department of Information Technology Procurement
The Montgomery County Chamber of Commerce (MCCC) provides an effective voice for a diverse, innovation-driven economy to ensure business success.
Its active membership includes small, medium, and large organizations representing a wide range of businesses and industries. Through effective advocacy, programs and events, MCCC helps its members succeed in business.
The MCCC GovConNet program offers government contractors a full spectrum of education, training, and networking forums to connect them to procurement & teaming opportunities and to Federal agencies.
# # #
For more information, contact Scott A. Livingston, Esq. at 301-951-0150 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Scott A. Livingston, Esq.
7979 Old Georgetown Rd.
Bethesda, MD 20814
Find us on facebook:
Follow us on Twitter:
Join our LinkedIn group:
State Procurement Attorneys' Network (SPAN)
Please be aware that each case is different and the past record is no assurance of favorable results in any future case. For more information, please review our Legal Disclaimer.
© 2014 Rifkin, Weiner, Livingston, Levitan & Silver, LLC - "Maryland's Local Law Firm" ®